What is Central Office
What is Central Office?
- Central or (Intergroup) Office exists to aid the AA groups in their common purpose of carrying the A.A. message to the alcoholic who still suffers.
- A Central or (Intergroup) Office is an A.A. service office that involves partnership among AA groups. (Just as AA groups are partnerships of individuals).
- It is a centralized office usually located in a populous community. The office carries out administrative functions common to all AA groups, in their general interest.
- The office is supported by AA groups and AA members.
- The office manages and maintains AA literature for the AA groups and individuals.
- Central or (Intergroup) office serves as a vital resource to groups, individuals, hospitals, and institutions. It serves the community in Santa Clarita Valley and surrounding areas.
Current Intergroup Board
- Chairman, Jeff C.
- Secretary, Dena P.
- Treasurer, Judy F.
- Literature, Susan C.
- Facilities, Susan C.
- Office Manager, Susan C
- Gazette, Judy F. & Susan C.